Spicy asian boneless chicken
Use our recipe to make a tasty spicy asian boneless chicken meal!This dish is great for dinner and makes great leftovers. Try cooking our dish for your next meal. Serve with veggies and rice!
- 1 Tbsp veg oil
- 4 cloves large garlic minced
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce – light
- 4 green onions sliced
- 2 Tbsp corn starch
- 3 Tbsp vinegar- white
- 4¼ cup pineapple juice
- 3 Tbsp chili sauce
- ⅓ cup corn starch
- 2 lbs chicken breast – fat removed (cut into 1.5 inch cubes)
- Make sauce by heating oil, garlic, and onions on medium for 1-2 minutes.Add the pineapple juice, chili sauce, vinegar,sugar, and soy.
- Add 2 Tbsp corn starch to 2 Tbsp water and thicken sauce.
- Dust chicken with 1/3 cup corn starch and deep fry or pan fry.
- Fry till light brown – toss with hot sauce. Serve and enjoy!