Homemade layered bean dip
Make this Homemade Layered Bean Dip! Works great for your nextgathering or party. Make this dish and it will be a hit. Enjoy this simple andeasy-to-make recipe.
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ Pack Taco seasoning
- 10.5 oz bean dip or refried beans
- 2 each Avocado mashed
- ½ cup cheddar cheese grated
- ½ cup Jack Cheese grated
- 4 each scallions diced
- 4 3/16 oz chopped olives
- 6-8 tomatoes diced
- 2 bags Tortilla chips
- Mix together the sour cream, mayo, taco seasoning. Set aside.
- In a 10 inch pie pan spread beans & dip.
- Spread Avocado over beans.
- Spread cream mixture over avocado.
- Spread cheeses over cream.
- Top with tomatoes, green onion, and black olives.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour covered. Serve and enjoy!